The Healthy Future Partnering Event
THE DEVELOPMENT OF DIAGNOSTICS, TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT TO TACKLE THE HEALTH CHALLENGES OF THE FUTURE.
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) have teamed up with 2018 International Business Festival in Liverpool, a global market place for creating connections and doing deals. It brings together thousands of businesses from around the world for three weeks of events, networking and deal-making.
Taking place on International Health & Life Sciences Day of the festival the partnering event will provide delegates with the opportunity to meet potential collaborative partners through facilitated face-to-face meetings.
This is a unique platform to share innovative technologies, initiate co-operation and to find new international business partners. Participants can request pre-arranged one-on-one meetings according to their interests, enabling you to make the most of your visit.
Companies, universities and research organisations from Europe and beyond active in biomedical sectors including:
- Biotech and Pharmaceutical
- Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
- Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO)
- Medical Technology
- Precision Medicine
- Digital Health
The partnering sessions will offer delegates the opportunity to explore:
- Commercial and technology opportunities with other delegates
- R&D opportunities including finding research partners for UK and European funding
- New markets
- Establish a presence in the Liverpool City Region
Once registered you will be able to complete your partnering profile and request meetings (or be invited to meet others). A personalised schedule of meetings will be provided. On-hand support will be available during the day.
- The Partnering Event is an efficient and effective way of making initial contact with a large number of people over a limited period of time
- Promote your company profile with a specific offer or request
- Make the most of your 2018 International Business Festival visit with a personalised meetings-agenda
- Support and follow-up after the event from EEN staff
- Travel grants will be made available to selected companies travelling from outside the UK
This Partnering Event is free and is organised by the Enterprise Europe Network – the world’s largest business network for helping ambitious business grow internationally with over 3000 experts in more than 60 countries.
Keep in mind the deadlines!
Registration - until 5th June 2018
- Register and submit a cooperation profile with a description of your offer or request. Profiles are published online.
Request Meetings - 2nd May to 19th June 2018
- Participants can select interesting cooperation profiles from the catalogue and request meetings, or if invited, you can accept/reject the meetings.
Matchmaking Event - 26th June 2018
- Meetings can take place at your chosen times at the Partnering Event stand.